Swan Dirtmaster Carpet Cleaner
- Compact and Lightweight: Weighing just 4.9kg it can be easily transported around the house, up and down the stairs, and from room to room. Its 7m power cord allows for freedom of movement, so you can be in one room cleaning while it is plugged in in the other, saving you from struggling to find somewhere to plug it in all of the time.
- Twin Tank Technology and Large Capacity: Twin tank technology ensures clean and dirty water is kept separate. Its generous 3 litre clean capacity means that it can hold a large amount of carpet cleaning solution to give your carpets the most effective clean, and the 3.1 litre dirt capacity means that you will be able to clean for much longer without having to stop, empty, and refill the containers, especially since the Dirtmaster only releases the amount of solution and water that is needed.
- Removes Stains and Odour Neutraliser: Easy to manoeuvre and efficient. It is perfect for cleaning stains from spilled drinks or food, refreshing your old carpets and rugs, and is also ideal for removing pesky pet odours that are hard to get rid of and neutralising any unwanted smells. Ideal for homes both small and large, households with pets, shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and even offices. It leaves your carpets looking good as new, wherever you use it.
- Powerful Deep clean: Its 550-watt motor means that the Dirtmaster provides a powerful, deep clean to the carpet all-around your house and even in your car. While it sucks up spills and removes stains, vibrating brush technology and side bristles lift dirt effectively for a deeper clean, leaving your carpets looking, feeling, and smelling like new.
- Easy emptying and Fuss-free filling: The cleaning isn’t the only thing that is easy; the dirty and clean containers are easily removable with one push of a button for fuss free filling and emptying, the Dirtmaster is the ultimate and efficient carpet cleaner. For best results use with the Swan Dirtmaster Detergent.
- Comes with a 250ml carpet cleaning solution