The Le Creuset Provencal skillet has a diameter of 24, 28 or 30cm and is made of anodized aluminum. The TNS Provencal sauté carrots have a non-stick coating without PFOA and have straight side edges. The pan can be used perfectly to prepare a dish for 4 to 8 people. It is therefore recommended to use the non-stick coating. The frying pan will be supplied with the accompanying glass lid.
The Toughened Non-Stick Sauteuse features deep side walls and a wide cooking surface ideal for simmering and reduction. Its versatile shape also works well for searing, sauteing, braising and frying. Remove the lid, and it easily doubles up as a roasting pan for the oven.
• 3-layer, reinforced PFOA-free non-stick surface, now 4 x stronger*
• Hard anodised aluminium construction for extra durability
• Ergonomic, cast stainless steel handles allow for safe, comfortable lifting
• Superb food release for easy cleaning. Also dishwasher safe
• Compatible with all hobs and oven-safe up to 260°C (heat-resistant glass lids up to 220°C)
* Independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.
Material Forged Aluminum
Diameter 24cm, 28 cm or 30cm
Very wear resistant
Reinforced non-stick coating