Kuhn Classic Induction Saucepan 3 Piece Set
A durable, everyday 18/10 stainless steel saucepan set that can be used on the hob or in the oven. Use this saucepan for making sauces and soups as well as for cooking vegetables, rice, pulses and potatoes.
The comfortable bakelite handle will stay cool on the hob. The vented glass lid seals in the heat, flavours and aromas while you can see what’s cooking. The thick, encapsulated base will efficiently absorb and spread the heat. This saucepan is suitable for all types of hob, including induction and it’s ovensafe too.
What is 18/10 stainless steel? When investing in stainless steel cookware you want 18/10 stainless steel as it is more durable and will retain its good looks. 18/10 stainless steel includes 18% chromium and 10% nickel. The chrome provides hardness and rust resistance. The nickel is very resistant to rust, corrosion and stains, so it adds to the durablilty of the pan and provides the enduring shine. Stainless steel that is just 18/0 may be a lower price but it will be less resistant to rust and will not retain a polished finish.
- Set consists of 1.5L / 16cm, 18 / 2.3L cm 3L / 20cm saucepan with glass lids
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel – durable, looks great, easy to clean
- Fully encapsulated impact bonded base for optimum heat distribution
- All round rolled pouring lip
- Ergonomic handle will stay cool on the hob
- Vented ovenproof glass lid with stainless steel rim and handle
- Suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Reassuring quality from Kuhn Rikon, the Swiss cookware experts.