Cole & Mason 105 Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set
A classical set of salt and pepper mills made from acrylic and beech from a sustainable source. The beech has been finished with a clear lacquer to allow the natural beauty of the wood grain to shine through. Featuring Cole & Mason Precision mechanisms that are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee giving you the confidence of many years of excellent performance. The pepper mill comes with a carbon steel mechansim that strips rather than crushes peppercorns allowing more flavour release with every turn. The salt mill comes with a diamond-sharp ceramic mechanism that ensures accurate seasoning with every use. Use the knob on the top of the mills to adjust the grind from a fine to a coarse setting. Coarse settings are ideal for steak, medium for pizzas and fine for soups and sauces. Both mills come partially filled with premium quality Vietnamese black peppercorns and Belgian coarse sea salt so are ready to use from the moment they arrive. When you do need to refill, simply unscrew the knob and remove along with the wooden top. Fill up with your preferred whole peppercorns and coarse salt and replace the top.
Hints & tips:
If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns or salt crystals that may have become lodged. Retighten the knob to the desired setting.
Do not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanismset
- A classically shaped wooden and acrylic salt & pepper mill set.
- Instantly adds style to any dining table whilst remaining an invaluable everyday kitchen tool.
- Featuring Cole & Mason Precision mechanisms carbon steel for pepper that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, and diamond-sharp ceramic for salt, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn.
- Made from crystal clear acrylic and high grade sustainably sourced beech, polished and finished with a clear lacquer that allows the natural warmth of the wood and grain to shine through.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry. We recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product. Do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher.
- All Cole & Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by our lifetime mechanism guarantee. Should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole & Mason products we will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value. Accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered.