Tuesday 12th May 2020
It is with great pleasure that I can announce that The Lakes Homecentre will be reopening on Thursday 14th May 2020.
Following the updated government advice, we have taken measures to ensure the welfare of anyone who visits us in store is prioritised, and ask that you take the following steps to help us adhere to the advice:
- A maximum of 20 people in the shop at any time
- No more than two family members in the shop at any time
- We ask that you keep 2 meters from other customers outside your household
- Please keep visits as short as possible
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance
The measures we have taken include:
- Installing screens around our till area
- Placing directional arrows on the floor
- Supplying staff with protective masks and gloves
- Customer toilets and the Coffee House will remain closed
Our new opening times will be from 10am – 5pm on weekdays and 11am – 4pm on Sundays. Please bear in mind that our website will trade as normal and delivery service will continue to be available to the local area and further afield. If you would like to purchase heavy items and can not lift them yourself, we ask that you please use our delivery service.
Lastly, thank you all for the kindness you have shown us during the period of closure. Your support has allowed us to generate an income in the toughest time we’ve ever experienced as a business and we are immensely grateful.
Gary and the Lakes Home Centre Team